The Slut Next Door :: Blog of an exceptionally sensual girl
Previous Post
Archives
Sexy Blogs
Vote For My Blog
Links
Link Trades/Fan/Hate Mail
Email Me

Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
BLOGGER

Passion Blogs
Romance * Erotica * Sex

Friday, April 07, 2006
My little black dress
I'm ready to go out - I've got my little black dress. I haven't worn it since New Years, it's a little tighter now (I really need to work out more) but I think I still look pretty good in it. I really hope I don't get another cum stain on it. It's so hard to explain to the nice old man that does my dry cleaning.

My strapless bra is a miracle, making my cleavage look even bigger than they are. I like to show off but this is even extreme for me - I could pop out any second. Not that it would be a bad thing. And I'm wearing a tiny black string thong, that's already damp. I have a feeling that when I'm touched tonight I just might orgasm. I'm so horny it isn't even funny. I just need Tiffany to hurry up and finish getting ready.
posted by The Slut Next Door @ 9:30 PM   |
1 Comments:
  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sound like a nice dress

     
Post a Comment
<< Home